A journal for 5 July 2021
Things to take note of:
- Bring your pen.
- Don’t bring too much stuff up.
- Wear extra masks.
- Wear face guard.
- Don’t panic.
- Don’t rub your nose, eyes anything at your face.
- Get ready your pen and IC, don’t put back your IC into your wallet first, keep them separated in different pockets,
- Be quick when filling up the forms and get to the waiting section.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Don’t use your phone when waiting. Avoid less contact with your phone as your phone will be touched.
- Look thoroughly the jab information.
- Breathe in and out calmly when the jab is injected, make sure the syringe is squeezed.
- Be calm.
- You will have 10–30 minutes of monitoring session depending on your allergy history.
- When done 10 minutes of monitoring, wait for others to go out first before going out as they are squeezing together.
- Get out of the building as soon as possible.
- Replace your masks, throw your face guard.
- Temporary sanitize your pen, phone, IC and anything you brought up.
- Sanitize your arms and hands before opening your car door.
MOST IMPORTANT: Be calm and everything you do will automatically follow the flows. Ask if you do not understand the instructions.
Something I learnt throughout the journey of my life.